Focused Ed, LLC is currently looking for certified educators to work as tutors in Denton County: Denton, Argyle, Aubrey, and Pilot Point.
Is this for you?
- Hold a current and valid Texas Teaching Certificate
*teaching experience preferred*
- K-12 educators welcomed
- All subject areas and specialties (Dyslexia, Spec-Ed, ESL, Bilingual, Speech, etc.)
- Tutor schedule is based on your availability
- All tutoring MUST take place in a public location (library, book store, etc.)
- All tutoring is on a contract basis
- We match you with the students (we do the "leg-work")
**Background checks will be completed on all tutors, as well as a scan in the Texas Sex Offender Registry**
Please submit your information below.
After submitting this form, please allow 3-5 business days to receive the Tutor Application and Reference Form. Upon review of application and approval from Focused Ed, LLC you will be notified of when and how to complete a Tutor Contract and attend a Pre-Service Tutor Meeting.
I can honestly say, Mrs. Cozens and Mrs. Newman have the best interest of the kids at heart. They both have taught my two daughters and I would recommend them to anyone for tutoring or any educational needs your children may have. Both of these amazing educators have a love of teaching that really shines through to the children.